Thank you for subscribing at B1Menu.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of B1Menu.
- Advansoft will not issue cash refunds for contract cancellation after 3 days.
- Subscriptions are able to be manually renewed.
- Removing a subscription means you are cancelling immediately. Removing the subscription will remove all the features of the plan.
- Plans are billed annually or monthly.
- You can upgrade your plan at any time. Credit for the remaining time on your existing subscription will be applied to your upgrade. Renewals will be billed at the full price of the new plan.
- Our plans can be canceled for an In-Account Balance within the following timeframes:
– If you subscribed Annually, you will be charged with number of used months and rest will be refunded as an In-Account Balance.
– If you subscribed monthly, there will be no refund.
- Downgraded your plan is not possible.
- If you upgraded your plan, you’ll be charged the prorated difference between the two plans based on the remaining time in your billing cycle. Your billing cycle and renewal date won’t change.
- We issue refunds for subscription within 3 days of the original date of payment.
- After processing, refunds usually take about five to ten business days to appear on your statement. For credit card refunds, it could take up to 1-2 billing cycles for the refund to show up. International refunds can take even longer to reach you. Your financial institution is going to be able to tell you when to expect the refund and how it will be listed on your statement.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you are having trouble with any of your plans or subscriptions, and we will be able to assist you further.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://b1menu.com/contact-us/